Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Friday, April 15, 2011

B Side Presents, "Take A Vote!"




Happy Friday B Siders!

I was going back and looking at some albums that came out this year. In my estimation, it's been a reasonably slow first few months of the year, but there have been a couple nice albums to drop so far. I'm curious what your favorite is! I started a poll at the top of the blog that you can vote on your favorite album so far. If your favorite isn't listed, drop a comment on this post and I'll add it for you! These are only the ones I could grab off the top of my head, so I know I'm short a few records.

I like to get feedback from you guys too - so this helps me understand which albums and reviews people want to see in the future. So please help us out! Also, if you guys have any ideas or things you want to hear the B Side 'Rant' about - hit us up! We are willing to review, discuss, rant, blog about literally anything!

Have a great weekend B Siders!

8 comments:

  1. An encouraging pole, I have to say.

    I chose Adele. She is my girl. I love her voice, her soulfulness, and her truthfulness. She has tremendous promise. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea by the way. I know it's common but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have listened to absolutely none of those albums. i have no feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele is pretty rockin'. It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up being the winner here.

    Wow...I'm kinda surprised janis!. None? Not even the Foo's new one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. none. not even dave grohl. maybe eventually. been too busy for music. sad, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting for "Other" - My Dinosaur Life by Motion City Soundtrack is the album that rocked my socks hardest (that came out this year).

    (I did actually vote for the Arctic Monkeys on your poll though.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check that album out. It didn't cross my path when I was looking for new music on Tuesdays this year.

    I liked the Arctic Monkeys album. I think I reviewed an old one...so I'll have to get to that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and janis!...yes - that's very sad. A music buff such as yourself needs to listen to tuneage! Can you not listen to music while at work?

    ReplyDelete