Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving B Siders!



As always, Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all you have in your life. Given the nature of the blog, I'm extremely thankful to music to help get me through various pieces of my life, and how it continues to bring people together in good conversation.

I'd be silly to miss thanking all of you who continue to make the B Side possible. Heidi and Mith - thank you so much for your help with writing, helping with the site and your general feedback. JenInTosa, Shaqwanda, Ashley, Angie, janis! - thank you so much for you continued feedback and readership. Your suggestions always make my writing more fun. I certainly would not be able to keep going everyday without your support!

To anyone else who stumbles on the blog and reads - thank you. Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing. A couple of you (Kate and Jeff) I'm not sure who you are or where you're from - but thanks for your recent suggestions too! Keep 'em coming!

Be sure to play your favorite tunes no matter if you're in the car, driving to families homes, cranking it up while preparing the meal for your family, of if you're just sitting at home eating a Hungry Man Thanksgiving TV Dinner. Be yourself, put on your favorite album and drift away.

Happy Thanksgiving!

The B Side

2 comments: