Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Monday, May 2, 2011

Various Artists - God Bless America



Sometimes events occur in the world that are landmark dates that you'll remember for a very long time - if not forever. And today, the United States announced the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. This is certainly not a political blog in any sort - so I'm not going to share my opinions and beliefs of the events that took place. I've already seen some Facebook arguments, and this certainly isn't the forum. Regardless, one thing I want to convey my opinion on - is I really hope for the troops serving right now, this doesn't cause any substantial number of retaliation casualties. My brother-in-law is proudly serving right now, and I wish him, and all other troops currently overseas a safe, quick trip home. I'm dedicating this album to them. All the hard working brave soldiers that are fighting and have fought for my very right to write a blog about music. This album was a tribute album that came out after the 9/11 attacks on America. I don't think it matters where you align yourself and how you feel about war or any of that. I think we all can wish for our military personnel to get home safely.

Thank you so much to all of those that serve, and have served our country. You guys are great - and the B Side thanks you for your service.

TRACK LISTING:
1. God Bless America
2. Land Of Hope And Dreams
3. Hero
4. Amazing Grace
5. Blowin' In The Wind
6. Bridge Over Troubled Water
7. Peaceful World
8. There's A Hero
9. America The Beautiful
10. God Bless The USA
11. This Land Is Your Land
12. Coming Out Of The Dark
13. We Shall Overcome
14. The Star Spangled Banner
15. Lean On Me

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Lean On Me
2. Bridge Over Troubled Water
3. God Bless America

FINAL RATING:
5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment