Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Almost Out!!

Hey there B Siders!

It's Friday, and I was going through my list of Suggestions today, and I'm almost out of them! I'm going to ask a small favor from all of you - go ahead and drop in either a comment or hit the Suggestion Box link with whatever you're jammin' to right now. I promise I'll get to it in the next two weeks! Doesn't matter how many you toss out there, I'll review 10 albums a day if I need to! Even if you're just grooving to one song at the moment, toss that out too! I'll pick up the album it's off of and review it.

This will serve as my post today, as my creativity seems to be left behind with the no sleep I got. So if you've come this morning looking for something to listen to, go ahead and pop in your favorite album of all time. And then send it on over to me.

Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to enjoy music with the B Side!

No comments:

Post a Comment