Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fresh Views, Wide Open Spaces

As some of you may already know, I've been tinkering with the idea of adding writers to the B Side. Well, I finally found a more than capable body to fill my fun idea.

I want to take the time to introduce Heidi, the newest contributor to the B Side!!

Heidi and I go way back about a decade. We've always enjoyed talking about current music, movies and television, and are both super nuts about trivia. Her insights and views about pop culture will be a welcome addition to the B Side family. Please give Heidi a nice warm welcome and comment on her first post!

And as a side note, I'm always looking for people to post their opinions and views. If you have the urge to write for the B Side, just let me know. We can always work a new perspective in!

No comments:

Post a Comment