Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Juan MacLean - Future Will Come



Block rockin' beats are back with Techno Tuesday! Today, I decided to run with a solid unknown techno artist. John MacLean is his real name, and he's from the Providence area in Rhode Island. This is his second album and it dropped in 2009. He used to be part of a dance band named Six Finger Satellite, but they broke up and MacLean spent several years out of the music business. At the urge of ex band mate, MacLean got back into the newer equipment and decided to roll with it. And from what I'm hearing so far, it was a pretty good comeback. I found out about this guy from the iTunes single of the week, which seems to always have a surprising amount of electronic stuff to download. I mean, it's not all that popular of a genre, so I'm guessing most listeners don't enjoy it. But I do! And I want to bring that joy to you guys on the B Side! The single of the week was 'One Day', and I have to tell you - it's a really good song. It's fun to sing along to, it's fun to tap your toes to and it's a great car listen. I really think you should check this out. Especially that song - even if you're not a beat nut. Happy Tuesday!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Simple Life, The
2. Future Will Come, The
3. One Day
4. New Bot, A
5. Tonight
6. No Time
7. Accusations
8. Station, The
9. Human Disaster
10. Happy House

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. One Day
2. A New Bot
3. The Simple Life

FINAL RATING:
3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment