Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful



Happy Easter B Side fans!! I figured I'd introduce first something a little slower that everyone in the family can enjoy. I'm sure many of you were introduced to Aqualung via Brighter Than Sunshine back in 2005. However, most of you probably didn't run out to check out the rest of it either. This is where I swoop in and tell you, CHECK THIS OUT!! This is really a great record. I was a little leery that this would end up being too popish and I wouldn't like it, but man I was wrong. Aqualung did a show with The Fray back in 2006, Aqualung totally stole the show from the headlining Fray. He has put out 3 albums since this one, and for some reason I haven't gotten to any of them yet. Shame on me, as I'm sure they're all very solid. If any of them are half as good as S&B, I'll be more than satisfied. Check this out today while you're eating delicious chocolate bunnies - you won't be disappointed!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell on You)
2. Falling Out of Love
3. Good Times Gonna Come
4. Brighter Than Sunshine
5. Breaking My Heart
6. Tongue-Tied
7. Left Behind
8. You Turn Me Round
9. If I Fall
10. Easier to Lie
11. Extra Ordinary Thing
12. Another Little Hole

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Strange & Beautiful
2. Brighter Than Sunshine
3. Good Times Gonna Come

FINAL RATING:
4.25 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment