Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds



So funny thing happened to me today. I was chatting with a follower of mine and they indicated that I should get to Justin Timberlake. Part of me thinks that they didn't think that I'd ever in my life listen to him, and that it would almost be like torture. Well B Side fans, I really enjoy listening to his music. Even Justified had some really good tracks on it. Although I wouldn't say I fell head over heels for that one, I totally groove on FutureSex. I think more albums that come out should be like this. The album literally spans almost every genre of music possible. There is a little something for everyone here. There are a couple huge duds on the record, but with the Deluxe Edition, there are 15 tracks. That is double what most people come out with nowadays. I'm a little surprised he hasn't put another record out since this one, but I guess he's busy with making movies now or something. Anyway, even if you're the most grizzled of men - pop this one in. Don't let the name on the cover fool you, you'll actually enjoy it. At the very least, check out my Top 3 as I think it'll span all different genres. Happy Saturday!

TRACK LISTING:
1. FutureSex/LoveSound
2. SexyBack
3. Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)
4. My Love
5. LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)
6. What Goes Around... Comes Around
7. Chop Me Up
8. Damn Girl
9. Summer Love/Set the Mood
10. Until the End of Time
11. Losing My Way
12. (Another Song) All Over Again
13. Until The End Of Time
14. SexyBack (Remix)
15. Sexy Ladies (Remix)

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Chop Me Up
2. (Another Song) All Over Again
3. What Goes Around....Comes Around

FINAL RATING:
4.25 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment