Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Monday, April 5, 2010

Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole



It's techno Monday here at the B Side, and today features The Chemical Brothers. Last week they announced they'll be putting out another album sometime in 2010. This was the first Chem Bros record I heard, and it came out back in 1997. I've only listened to one other record by them and they actually have quite a discography. Some of their stuff is just so groovy you have to move to it - other stuff is just so odd you kind of scratch your head listening to it. They are by no means my favorite dance group, but sometimes they cure the techno hangover. After hearing some of their other stuff in bits and pieces, it's possible that this might end up being my favorite work of theirs, but who knows. I'll be certain to give it all a shot someday. Do check out the Top 3 tracks, as they'll get you out of your seat and moving. I know I'm going to rock this out all day, and by the time I look at the clock again - it'll be lunch! Enjoy!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Block Rockin' Beats
2. Dig Your Own Hole
3. Elektrobank
4. Piku
5. Setting Sun
6. It Doesn't Matter
7. Don't Stop The Rock
8. Get Up On It Like This
9. Lost In The K-Hole
10. Where Do I Begin
11. Private Psychedelic Reel

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Block Rockin' Beats
2. Private Psychedelic Reel
3. Get Up On It Like This

FINAL RATING:
3.75 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment