Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All American Rejects - Move Along



Flat out, straight up, I'm going to be honest starting out the review, I'm not a fan of All American Rejects. I'm not the most versed listener of theirs, but all the stuff I've heard is just pretty blah. Maybe this album isn't representative of the rest of their work, but Move Along doesn't really do it for me. You've heard a few of these on commercials, tv shows, the radio etc. If you haven't heard anything off of it, don't bother going out of your way to buy it or even listen to it. Unless you're a big fan of similar bands, this isn't anything to write home about. If you are a big AAR fan, let me know what you think of this record in comparison to the others. If this is a big fans favorite, I have a feeling I'm not going to like the rest. Have at it B Side!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Dirty Little Secret
2. Stab My Back
3. Move Along
4. It Ends Tonight
5. Change Your Mind
6. Night Drive
7. 11:11 P.M.
8. Dance Inside
9. Top of the World
10. Straitjacket Feeling
11. I'm Waiting
12. Can't Take It

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Move Along
2. Dirty Little Secret
3. It Ends Tonight

FINAL RATING:
1.5 out of 5 stars

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! That was a good chuckle to get me through the day.

    Yeah, I'm not a big fan as you can tell. Have you heard other albums?

    ReplyDelete