Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Lonely Island - Incredibad



One of my followers turned me on to Incredibad a couple years ago. If you were not aware, this is a composite of tracks from Andy Samburg (SNL) and a couple other dudes just having fun. I know technically this isn't "music" but a comedy album, but having a little variety in life is nice right? Settle down. For anyone who enjoys Tenacious D, you'll probably enjoy this as well. Maybe not as crude of humor, but some pretty funny stuff nonetheless. The album also features some pretty impressive cameos, so check that out as well. I wouldn't put this on everyday by any means, but maybe a change of pace if you're tired of something and looking for a day to figure out what's next. I'll include samples, but I'm guessing they're edited and not at all representative of the actual record. Regardless, check this out and get a few chuckles. If the majority of you readers don't ever want to see a comedy album on this site again, make sure you let me know it.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Who Said We're Wack?
2. Santana DVX - (featuring E-40)
3. J**z In My Pants
4. I'm On A Boat - (featuring T-Pain)
5. Sax Man - (featuring Jack Black)
6. Lazy Sunday - (featuring Chris Parnell)
7. Normal Guy [Interlude]
8. Boombox - (featuring Julian Casablancas)
9. Shrooms [Interlude]
10. Like A Boss
11. We Like Sportz
12. Dreamgirl - (featuring Norah Jones)
13. Ras Trent
14. D**k In A Box - (featuring Justin Timberlake)
15. Old Saloon, The
16. Punch You In The Jeans
17. Space Olympics
18. Natalie's Rap

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Boombox
2. Space Olympics
3. Dreamgirl

FINAL RATING:
3.75 out of 5 stars (On a comedy album scale)

2 comments:

  1. Top 3 Tracks that get stuck in my head:
    1. J**z In My Pants
    2. Lazy Sunday
    3. I'm On a Boat

    Isn't Mother Lover on this CD... that song would be in the top 3 for sure!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those three songs are also quite good. It's impossible not to get I'm On A Boat in your head. The one problem I have is that the videos are almost always better than the songs alone. Still worth a good laugh at work though.

    I think Mother Lover came out right after the official release of Incredibad. Looking at what I copied in, Iran So Far isn't on this record either. Chalk it up to blogger haste.

    ReplyDelete