Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Trio - Da Da Da



If I updated the poll to read, "How many people have listened to Trio other than Da Da Da", I'd bet maybe two other people in all the US have. Well, I'm here to tell you about a pretty solid record here. Sure, I bought this when I was in 8th grade, and sure it was just for Da Da Da (it was featured on VW commercials at the time). But hey, it's actually really good. The German background makes some of these tracks really strange, yet very entertaining at the same time. I wouldn't go as far as to call it great tuneage, but the cd really hits the spot every now and again. When there are days I just can't decide what to listen to, a little Trio goes a long way in my musical satisfaction. Admittedly, I don't know much about German music, but I feel as this is probably considered popish for natives and would probably have an 'indie' type feel listening to it in the states. Regardless, listen to the samples, and if you like them, you can probably buy this for a dollar or two at a second hand reseller. Enjoy!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Da Da Da
2. Boom Boom
3. Hearts Are Trump
4. Out In The Streets
5. Bye Bye
6. Anna - Letmeinletmeout
7. Drei Mann im Doppelbett
8. Ich lieb den Rock n Roll
9. Tutti Frutti
10. Tooralooralooraloo - Is It Old & Is It New
11. Girl Girl Girl
12. W.W.W.
13. Sunday You Need Love Monday Be Alone
14. Da Da Da (Extended Version)

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Da Da Da (Extended Version)
2. Out In The Streets
3. Girl Girl Girl

FINAL RATING:
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment