Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Monday, March 1, 2010

Daft Punk - Homework



Sometimes when I really need to crank something out at work, or if I'm driving and I just need something super upbeat, I'll play this brand of music. This album and just a few select others from the techno type genre always seem to work for me. Daft Punk really opened my world to many other artists that I enjoy. I'm not sure how anyone can put this on and not start moving to the beat even if you're not the dancing type. Certain tracks especially on this record really have that effect on people. You can't expect any sort of great lyrical content from these groups, but you can count on hard hitting bass and masterful arrangements from people behind the turntables. Even if this isn't normally your type of music, pop this one in and see what you think. You might not be able to identify one track from the next, but hopefully you can feel the energy the music is trying to bring and it can put a little extra pep in your step for the day!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Daftendirekt
2. Wdpk 83.7 FM
3. Revolution 909
4. Da Funk
5. Phoenix
6. Fresh
7. Around the World
8. Rollin' & Scratchin'
9. Teachers
10. High Fidelity
11. Rock'n Roll
12. Oh Yeah
13. Burnin'
14. Indo Silver Club
15. Alive
16. Funk Ad

Listen to Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Around The World
2. Da Funk
3. Teachers

FINAL RATING:
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment