Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Monday, March 22, 2010

Foo Fighters - The Colour And The Shape




Who doesn't love the Foo Fighters? Their self titled album was one of the first cd's I ever owned. They've continued to keep making great music to this day. Dave Grohl's singing and songwriting has been unparalleled in the last decade by any other band. Not bad for the Nivrana drummer. This one is probably my favorite record, just because it has my favorite song on it. Their first two records are probably my favorites, but their newer stuff always pleases too. If you've only tuned in since the late 2000's, give their 90's stuff a whirl. You'll more than likely enjoy the older stuff just as much or more than the new stuff. I know that Grohl is currently part of the super group: Them Crooked Vultures. I'll have to get to a review for them in the near future. Until then...kick it old school with Colour and the Shape. You won't regret tossing this in one more time.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Doll
2. Monkey Wrench
3. Hey, Johnny Park!
4. My Poor Brain
5. Wind Up
6. Up in Arms
7. My Hero
8. See You
9. Enough Space
10. February Stars
11. Everlong
12. Walking After You
13. New Way Home
14. Requiem (Bonus Track)
15. Drivve Me Wild (Bonus Track)
16. Down in the Park (Bonus Track)
17. Baker Street (Bonus Track)
18. Dear Lover (Bonus Track)
19. Colour and the Shape, The (Bonus Track)

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Everlong
2. Baker Street
3. My Hero

FINAL RATING:
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment