Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Monday, March 8, 2010

Led Zeppelin - IV



Some call it IV, some call it ZoSo, some call it untitled...whatever it is, it's a masterpiece. Probably the crowning jewel in an amazing collection of albums created by Zeppelin. You might even think that something that's only 8 tracks can't be that amazing, but my friend, you'd be wrong. Stairway To Heaven is probably one of the most recognized songs in music history and I might struggle to put that in my top 3. Seems to me that this is one of those albums that you know exactly when the first time you heard it was, and you remember how quickly you went out and bought it, or for some - downloaded it illegally. I had Dark Side in my top 5 albums of all time, and this is right there. I'd probably have it down as number one, and I'm not sure how many others can really challenge it. For the love of Robert Plant, if you haven't heard this, go out and buy it. Immediately - go. Right now.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Black Dog
2. Rock And Roll
3. Battle Of Evermore, The
4. Stairway to Heaven
5. Misty Mountain Hop
6. Four Sticks
7. Going To California
8. When The Levee Breaks

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. When The Levee Breaks
2. Stairway To Heaven
3. The Battle Of Evermore

FINAL RATING:
5+ out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment