Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crystal Method - Vegas



Time for a little mind blowing beat action today. I feel like everyone heard and knew about this album back in 1997. You couldn't hop into someones car and they had their non factory cd deck bumping Vegas. This will be fairly challenging to pick a Top 3 just because the whole album is solid start to finish. Crystal Method hasn't really rocked my world with any of the albums after this, but Vegas still stands the test of time. 13 years after its release, you can still get everyone out on the dance floor playing at least half the tracks here. I'm not sure how you enjoyed the previous techno/dance stuff I've reviewed, but if you did - this is right up your alley. Even if you thought the other albums were just loud noises, give the Top 3 a sample. I have a feeling you'll notice your head bobbing and your toes tapping along with the beat.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Trip Like I Do
2. Busy Child
3. Cherry Twist
4. High Roller
5. Comin' Back
6. Keep Hope Alive
7. Vapor Trail
8. She's My Pusher
9. Jaded
10. Bad Stone

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Trip Like I Do
2. Busy Child
3. High Roller

FINAL RATING:
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment