Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge



Sometime in late 2004 I seem to recall hearing about this band. Didn't know much about them when I heard 'Helena'. At first, the song didn't necessarily get me to jump off the sofa with excitement, but it's one of those that as my day continued, I found myself singing the chorus in my head. After that, I picked up the whole Three Cheers ensemble, and was pretty stunned. This again isn't my most favorite genre in the world, but I do like this record. I feel Helena is one of the better songs of the mid 2k's. I would put that slightly above The Black Parade in terms of staying power - but we shall see in the future. This one is worth a listen if you're into that punkish type rock...if not, catch the next one.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Helena
2. Give 'Em Hell, Kid
3. To The End
4. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
5. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
6. Ghost Of You, The
7. JetSet Life Is Gonna Kill You, The
8. Interlude
9. Thank You For The Venom
10. Hang 'Em High
11. It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish
12. Cemetery Drive
13. I Never Told You What I Do For a Living

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Helena
2. I'm Not Okay
3. Thank You For The Venom

FINAL RATING:
3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment