Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.



There are a couple of my followers that are big BEP fans, so this one is for you. And to those keeping track, this is another pop album review. (I'm true to my word) I thought Monkey Business was a pretty solid record, and to me, END didn't really live up to the same expectations. The video for I Gotta Feeling is pretty crazy and fun - but the songs didn't totally do it for me. In typical BEP style, great beats, terrible lyrics and standard overplay. All in all, not a great combo. Some tracks are pretty great just to get you pumped up in the day - so it's got that going for it. I'm not sure how many more albums they'll make - especially with Fergie having pretty solid solo success - but hopefully the next one is a little better. If not, they'll be so 2000 and late. Wow, I can't believe I just typed that. Happy listening!

TRACK LISTING:
1. Boom Boom Pow
2. Rock That Body
3. Meet Me Halfway
4. Imma Be
5. I Gotta Feeling
6. Alive
7. Missing You
8. Ring-A-Ling
9. Party All the Time
10. Out of My Head
11. Electric City
12. Showdown
13. Now Generation
14. One Tribe
15. Rockin to the Beat

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. I Gotta Feeling
2. Meet Me Halfway
3. Rockin To The Beat

FINAL RATING:
3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment