Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Friday, March 26, 2010

Incubus - Morning View




Happy Friday B-Siders! So, I was strumming through my rock catalog this morning, and I realized that I should do an Incubus review. That's when I thought to myself, huh - which album is my favorite? I don't think I have an answer to that question. I enjoy each Incubus work about the same. They're all really good albums, but not great albums. Morning View is right on that pace...a few really good songs, a couple good songs and a couple songs I don't really enjoy. These guys would probably be on the brink of pop music in my opinion, just because they also don't really fit into a genre. They really span the gambit of styles, which is probably why I like them so much. My favorite song by them is probably "Here In My Room', but that's on a later record. I think this one is solid, and if you're a fan, toss it on one more time. If you've never heard of Incubus, check 'em out. I think you'll enjoy not only Morning View, but all the stuff they've put out over the years.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Nice to Know You
2. Circles
3. Wish You Were Here
4. Just a Phase
5. 11am
6. Blood on the Ground
7. Mexico
8. Warning
9. Echo
10. Have You Ever
11. Are You In?
12. Under My Umbrella
13. Aqueous Transmission

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Nice To Know You
2. Warning
3. Wish You Were Here

FINAL RATING:
3.75 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment