Song of the Moment

J. Cole - Lost Ones

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ludacris - Battle Of The Sexes



Ludacris. LOODA! Umm...sorry, but I've almost had enough of him. I understand why you'd want to put out a record a year to keep the fans happy...but most of his albums are garbage! Seriously, if you took just the good songs off Release Therapy and Theater Of The Mind, you'd have ONE really good album. One that might even win some awards. But instead, you rush to get something out, and the final product shows it every single year. Regardless, I still like Ludacris. He's one of the better artists over the last decade in hip hop. Top 10 probably. I'm afraid that nothing will ever match up to Rollout or even What's Your Fantasy - which were basically his first two singles. It seemed like he was hungrier back then, and really flowed on his albums. Now, maybe it's his focus on acting, but the power just isn't there. BotS is right on that par, fairly disappointing with a couple solid tracks scattered through. Don't buy it...rent it. Listen to the samples and make your own call.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Intro
2. How Low
3. My Chick Bad
4. Everybody Drunk
5. I Do It All Night
6. Sex Room
7. I Know You Got A Man
8. Hey Ho
9. Party No Mo'
10. B.O.T.S. Radio
11. Can't Live With You
12. Feelin' So Sexy
13. Tell Me A Secret
14. My Chick Bad (Remix)
15. Sexting **This is the worst song ever made**

Listen To Samples

Top 3 Tracks:
1. Intro
2. My Chick Bad (Remix)
3. I Know You Got A Man

FINAL RATING:
2.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment